Knitting Addiction

Good Knitting Gone Bad.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Knitting Group

Soooo, I have about 6-7 skeins of Rowan Big Yarn Fusion in a pretty green color. It's BIG. Seems to need size 17-19 needles. I'm not entirely sure what to do with it. Ideas?

The people I'm meeting at my knitting group are really really nice. I enjoy their company and it's so nice to see people face to face to talk about knitting with and to share ideas. We have a variety of knitting experience levels, books, interests and so it means we have a lot of diversity. We decided to try all knitting socks together. Since I have the basics down, I decided that means I need to try knitting top down socks instead of toe up as a learning experience. Quite possibly a scary learning experience. :)

Still, it's nice to be around other knitters. Hopefully this is going to end up a weekly group!